The Western Union® Quick Pay service allows customers to make cash payments to their billers by walking into a participating Western Union® location, completing a payment form and handing over the cash for the payment plus a processing fee to the Agent. The service is available from over 110,000 participating Agent locations in over 200 countries around the world.
Is Western Union Secure?
Customers who may not have banking accounts, may have a general lack of trust with financial institutions, or who may prefer to pay in cash have a convenient way to pay their bills with the WU Quick Pay service. Western Union is a trusted brand name for the past 150 years with a large and robust money transfer network that gives customers peace of mind that their payments are going to be received quickly by the biller.
Click here for more information on Western Union.
How to Deposit
Our Company Code depends on the currency used. Please only make deposits using the same currency as that of your Ladbrokes account.
|Currency||Company Code||Account Number|
|GBP||LADBROKES SPORTSBOOK LP||A33000042|
|EUR||LADBROKES SPORTSBOOK LP||AIZ000020|
To make a deposit, contact Customer Support with your Customer ID (Username) and the deposit details (MTCN, amount and currency).
How to Withdraw
Western Union does not provide a withdrawal facility, therefore you will need to enter your bank details to withdraw winnings. To make a withdrawal:
- Log in to your Ladbrokes account
- Click on Banking from the top of the home page
- Click on Withdraw from the cashier page
- Select Bank Transfer from the payment method carousel
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Follow the on screen instructions to enter your bank details
- Click the Withdraw button and funds will be credited to your bank account within 3-5 working days
Do you have a question?
- If I have deposited my money through Western Union, and I win more from a bet, can I withdraw the cash in a Ladbrokes shop?
Cash withdrawals cannot be made in a Ladbrokes shop with this payment method
- I would like to check the payment I have sent to Ladbrokes. How can I do that?
You are able to track the status of your Quick-Pay order through the Western Union website, using your sender's name and the MTCN
- I'm not sure where my nearest Western Union outlet is. Can you help?
Click here to find your nearest Western Union Quick Pay Location